Who in the NE is done with Spring clean-ups?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zfrog, Apr 14, 2003.

1. zfrog

zfrog Banned

I usually start the weekly maintenance route this week, but I still have to finsh some clean-ups. I will be done weds or thurs and maybe mowing a few on friday (weather allowing), but it's a little later than usual from the snow, etc. When are you starting your weekly service? I'll be starting next week (4/21). Grass will be taking off like gangbusters this week! Have a fun year!
  2. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably first week of may, JUST to be sure of none of this snow storm/60MPH wind & ice storm/rain storm/thunder storm c***:D

atlantec landscaping logo-small.jpg
  3. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

i wish i was done with cleanups. I'm realy starting to get sick of everybody calling and asking when we'll be there. It seems no one remembers the snow storm last week.
  4. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

still doing cleanups.will be mowing the first week in may
  5. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah me too.... Still doing cleanups, most of the calls I have been getting are wanting cleanups.:rolleyes: I am about to tell em if you dont want yearly maintainence, call someone else...My leaf vac is tired!!;)
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Done with clean-ups...thank God. Mowing is just getting underway.
  7. zfrog

zfrog Banned

Thanks for the replies everyone! Time to go kick some more grass. 80 degrees today...can you say rapid growth?
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I am hoping to finish all of our cleanups this week. we have two BIG jobs starting up next week and will be keeping us busy for about 2 1/2 weeks. :cool:
  9. IndyPropertyCare

IndyPropertyCare LawnSite Member

Is the clean-up really ever done ??? Every year it happens all over again..............:dizzy:
  10. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost, 3 more to do.