1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who in the NE is done with Spring clean-ups?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zfrog, Apr 14, 2003.

1. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

We won't be done with clean-ups probably until next week or the following week. Somewhere between 30 and 40 to go. Looks like we will have to mow a few this week, they're getting tall.

2. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

clean-ups were done april 1st. we're starting on our 4th round of cuttings on sat.

tons of ppl waiting till the last minute ( non-customers ) calling today wanting a spring clean-up for easter sunday. you gotta love ppl like that

3. TheGrassGuy

TheGrassGuy LawnSite Member

Another inch of snow last night, -10 Celcius. May 1 before we can start anything, could be later.

4. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Still have five to go -- Checked my past records and found that this is the latest that I have been doing cleanups since going into business (most of my lawns are just starting to green up and the Forsythia is just budding)... It has been a Long Winter and it isn't over yet the thermometer was reading 20° this morning. With the exception of a few South facing lawns I wont be mowing for another couple of weeks.
    BobR

5. zfrog

zfrog Banned

Update (4/17) I'll be mowing next week starting on the 22nd. Done!(until the late people start calling) Hooo friggin ray!