Who is an OPE Dealer on Lawnsite?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by beransfixitinc, Mar 3, 2005.

1. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Hey fellas.. posting this in the elements of business section to try and get some information specifically related to power equipment dealers and service locations.. so..

If you own/manage control the payroll for an Outdoor Power Equipment dealership, I have some questions I'd like to ask you.

Please either just post an acknowledgment in this thread and I'll contact you, or PM me with "About your payroll question" in the subject.

It doesn't' matter what lines you carry, don't post them here.. lines carried are irrelevant to my question/research and would probably get this thread censored as advertising.

And for those members who think dealers have no business being on Lawnsite.. stop and ask yourself where you would be, and what you would do if there were no commercial grade equipment dealers... how many Murray and Craftsman mowers and Homelite/Ryobi, etc. trimmers and chainsaws would you go through without commercial dealers to sell equipment and service it down the road.

Ok, dealership owners/payroll managers.. give me a shout.