Who is going to be the first with blow out pics?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 21, 2007.

1. I realize you make your money in blow outs by hauling azz but some northern boy needs to slow down just a tad to show us his methodology.

2. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

my camera broke so I can't see what I'm shooting... it'll still take pics but I just cant see what I took a picture of until I upload it

4-6-07 020.jpg

3. BSME

from Midwest

lake job.... 200' of hose

4-6-07 016.jpg

4. BSME

from Midwest

yea yea... I'll go to imagehosting.com so I can do it all at once

4-6-07 015.jpg

5. BSME

from Midwest

6. Great pics-especially in the old thread. Do you guys install a connection at the tie in to make compressor hook up easier? I know Mike talks about a QCV for blowouts.

7. If you are going to get a new camera we really like our Sony T-100. My assistant got one and after showing me all the stuff it can do I got one as well. Has a lot of bells and whistles so definitely not for the keep it simple types.

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

If your serious about camera's, you can't go wrong with Cannon. They set the standard.

BTW, you know you can attach more than one pic per post heh?

9. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I swear by my kodak easyshare z710

7 megapix and 10x optical zoom...

I'm still at least a month away before I even think about blowing em out....

10. This thing is really small for what it does. I can walk around with it in my pocket and depending on the disk you get can store a lot of pics. Plus it has great battery life. I'm not a technophile but I've taken more pics with this camera than any camera I've ever owned.

http://news.sel.sony.com/en/press_r...digital_cameras/cyber-shot/release/28660.html