1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who is going to the EXPO in Louisville?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by indy2tall, Sep 19, 2006.

1. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

OK who will be checking everything out October 6th, 7th and 8th? I would like to meet some of my fellow Lawnsite grass jockeys.
  2. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

I am the only person on here going?
  3. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I am still debating.

option 1- spend $150 for a couple days there just to mosey around and learn a little.

option 2- save that money and get licensed as a pesticide applicator.

Maybe I'll just drive down on Saturday and hang out for the day.
  4. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Dont they ever have any of these in the Tampa area? Im not going to drive 100's of miles to look at lawn equiptment.
  5. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I can't even think about it.
    1: Will still be reseeding until around mid-October, then start some "end of season" installs.
    2: Kentucky? Why always Kentucky? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a wonderful place but geesh, why not move it around each year? Hmmm....maybe Myrtle Beach? Then Vegas. Then Dallas. Then New York. Get the point.
  6. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central Illinois

I'll be there on Sat. and Sun. -- seventh time.
  7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I wish we had time to go but not going to make it this year!!!!:cry:
  8. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We'll be there as always. I wish I could spend $150.00 for a couple of days, it's more like $150.00 per night. I lose track of how much money we spend in "Loo-Ville" until we are loading the truck up on Sunday afternoon:dizzy:
  9. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

WE will be there hope that it is not a mistake but am staying at the Breckinridge Inn my wife read some of the threads abiut the partys and gave me the lowdown that if it is too loud we will have to go some where else :dizzy: I just said yeas dear :dizzy: and left it at that :laugh:
  10. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

I decided for sure to get my pesticide license, but I might drive down there Saturday. For anyone looking for a cheap motel, there is a Super 8 and Red Roof near the convention center for $59 average on both.