who is working in flyers and door hangers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by zima, Feb 4, 2008.

1. zima

zima LawnSite Member

hello there just wanted to know who else is working doing the flyeres and door hangers as we speak i have 3k flyers and 1k door hangers ready to go out after feb 14 when you guys are sending yours out, i'm solo i need 20 more customers to fill the week, word of mouth got me 5 so far,so looking for 15 more or that will put me at 50 total my plan is to have 60 solid customers .

2. M&MLawn

M&MLawn LawnSite Member

I just designed a basic door hanger today and we are planning to start hanging them starting in March. We are far northeast though.

3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Our flyers were designed the middle of Jan.....Already been out beating the pavement. My goal is always to beat TG out beacuse they saturate all the good areas with the 1000 new sales people they hirer each winter who are looking to make sales for their commissions based pay. I havent seen any of their guys just yet, but I am sure they are going to be seen very soon.....

4. Indysfinestlawnservice

Indysfinestlawnservice LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Can anyone post a sample of thier doorhangers..Im getting ready to order some. I have a friend that is gonna hang them for me

5. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Im going to start passing out my door hangers and flyers around the end of Feb. depending on the weather. I have about 2500 door hangers that will be passed in select areas and the rest will be flyers. Im going to be really particular about my new client because I want to drop several of my current clients. Full service (mowing, fert and weed control, leaf removal, shrub care, mulch and im going to try to slip in seasonal color) is all we're offering. If they dont want it, I dont want them. And trust they will be priced for profit.

6. 82pacecar

82pacecar LawnSite Member

started the flyers last saturday.....

2 estimates scheduled for tomorrow....2 acre lot w/ fert and fall clean up and a 3/4 acre cut and clean up....

7. jharbin2007

jharbin2007 LawnSite Member

i am awaiting a image design from a website order i am getting 2k and going to start putting them out next week. i need 25 more accts. i really like the doorhangers they are alot more professional looking rather than flyers!!

8. lockhart

lockhart LawnSite Member

what is a good site or how do u go about gettin door hangers made up?

9. Black Bear

Black Bear LawnSite Member