Who is working Memorial Day?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, May 29, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I once in a great while will do a couple commerical accounts on Memorial Day, but this year I am not going to work.

So how many are working and what type of work will you be doing?

2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'll be mud-bogging across my yards that should have been done last Tuesday.

The only nice thing about all this rain, I'm so far behind, I'm back on schedule. :)

3. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll be working Monday. Last Monday, my truck was in the shop all day and I was dead on my feet the rest of the week getting caught up. Not worth it.

4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

6 of us are mowing from 7 until noon...all commercial accounts.

5. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

Working... Fixing whatever piece of poorly maintained POS comes in the door! Please dont bring it to me! I'll be trying to sleep next to my toolbox.....LOL!

6. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

We will be doing are regular schedule.2 apartment complexes, large shoping mall,6 residentials, and 4 businesses. Have to stay on schedule or we would be mowing wet grass from the sprinkler systems every morning. We will also be working Labor day.

7. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I've got a pine needle job Monday.

8. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

32 residentials all lined up for monday starting at 8 am. Hopeing to be done by 5 however.

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

you are doing residentials? If you tried to do something like that around here you would be run out of town.

10. southarkansascutter

southarkansascutter LawnSite Member

I will be doing 2 commercial and one residential.... i couldn't get to them today....I'm going fishing tomorrow....only the second time this year....