Who likes to play in the mud?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Big Dog Diablo, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Big Dog Diablo

Big Dog Diablo LawnSite Senior Member

Who else on LS like to get down and dirty when your not out working? Pics please...This is my 2011 XMR that helps keeps me dirty.

00Y0Y_2KI3iwOyixA_600x450.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

I recently sold my 08 can am renegade and 2011 can am max. No place to ride around here. Tons of deep riding and drag racing the renegade.

3. Big Dog Diablo

Yeah i actually have mine for sale also. No time to ride. Really gonna miss it but may buy me a SxS next year but we will see.

4. Arena landscaping

Arena landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from wayne

I love it but i havent been going lately

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I love playing in the mud but I hate cleaning up afterwards. But thats a sweet can am right there buddy!

6. Big Dog Diablo

Thanks man, you wanna buy it?:laugh:

7. RussellB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQV6vfG3ps This is a video of some of the rides we used to have at Bigwoods in NC/SC border. The park closed and someone put this together and e-mailed it to the members. I really miss these rides. Enjoy

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I've gotta Honda rancher with wheels and tires on it.. Nothing special though. I'd like to snorkel it and relocate the radiator.. But think I am gonna hold off and get me a side by side..

9. RussellB

I am at 4:21 at the beginning of the vid coming out of a deep hole. My oldest son is the guy in the forefront where two guys are sitting on the front porch of the check in center.

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Yes I do...
    [​IMG]