Who made toy model of Exmark ZTR?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tinkerer, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen them on ebay but can't remember who made a scale model of I think it was an Exmark ZTR? Have you seen scale models of any other ZTRs?

2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Grasshopper has a really cool one, looks just like a biggun. Deere has one too.

3. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Are the models of zero turns or what? I have some models of lawn and garden tractors but no zero turns.

4. joshco84

joshco84 LawnSite Senior Member

I know exmark, grasshopper and dixie chopper all have scale ztrs. Finding them might be a bit of a challenge, but they are out there.

5. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

The walker one is pretty sharp too, I think u can order them thru walker.

6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I think they are made by Die Cast Promotions. The Exmark is usually $45-$50 on ebay. I have a midmount and frontmount Grasshopper, and a Walker.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I believe KS is right Die cast promotions makes the Exmark. You can go to the walker website to get their die cast model. I have the walker and Exmark, they are a really cool accent to your office.

8. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Gravely also has them. Scale Models Division of Joseph L. Ertl, Inc made my Gravely Professional "G" model. I believe they are also the ones who make Gravely's ZTR model.

9. Meadowbrook

Meadowbrook LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure, they are few & far between, I can't find many around. I was looking at a diecast spray rig on there a couple of months ago & thought, hey, I should get that & get it lettered, that'd be cool........I didn't, & I havent seen one on there since:hammerhead:

Chris

10. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The Grasshopper models are made by SpecCast. There are 3 available as follows: 722D, 322D, and 725 with grass collector.