Who makes this - or something like it?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Braphael, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Braphael

Braphael LawnSite Member

I am looking for a path light fixture that will illuminate small front bushes and the front face of the larger bushes behind them. Any suggestions?

half flood path light.jpg

2. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Bill,
    Coppermoon makes something similar to what you are looking for. It is the CM.500/20
    Check it out:
    www.coppermoon.com

3. Braphael

Braphael LawnSite Member

Thanks Keith! Although the coppermoon will work, my client wants a fixture with a half hat like the one I posted. That's ideally what I'm trying to locate.

4. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Ah ok. I guess mine was closer to....something like it..... :)
    How many of these are needed?
    Several manu's make that style of path light (Unique, Coppermoon, Hadco, etc...) maybe they can fabricate one for you.....unless you are handy with a chop saw! :)
    Good luck on the search!

5. seolatlanta

seolatlanta LawnSite Member

I believe that fixture is specially manufactured for the lighting franchise Outdoor Lighting Perspectives .

If I remember correctly that fixture is made for them by a company out of Nashville , TN.

Check it out-

http://www.outdoorlights.com/DeckLightingPhotos2.html

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  6. jshimmin

jshimmin LawnSite Member

7. Let There Be Light

Let There Be Light LawnSite Member

In this business you have to be a metal fabricator. We have a complete machine shop for such requests. Anybody needing complete custom machining from stock fixtures, WE DO.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

There is your answer... Looks like it is their PM7LH fixture.

Another manufacturer I have never heard of before. I will add it to the list...

9. Braphael

Braphael LawnSite Member

Thanks everyone. The PM7LH is the one. I also just bought a metal cutting blade for my chop saw, so I will cut apart the hat of a fixture in stock and see what the client thinks about it. Thanks for your help!