Who mows on sunday????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KCfireman, Jun 30, 2008.

1. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Im not sure but for some reason i though i saw this post before but i cant find it. I was just curious as to how many of you guys mow or landscape on sundays. I myself dont becuase i think its a day of rest. I am a church goer. Have been for 16 years and that is another reason why i dont mow on sunday because i believe thats its the Lords day.

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
  3. JNyz

JNyz LawnSite Bronze Member

commercial jobs get done on sundays
  4. SamTheLawnMan

SamTheLawnMan LawnSite Member

No Sundays for me unless one of my customers schedule it in advance and they agree to pay triple...:confused:
  5. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

i dont work on sundays. thats family time and i'll dont care if the pope calls me up and wants me to cut the vatican, he'll have to wait until monday.
  6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Saturday but very seldom on Sunday. Only if I am incredibly behind and cant catch up.
  7. Icepuck72

Icepuck72 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, it's the Lord's day and a day of rest...and catching up with the family. I have done a small job that took an hour only, and that was just a one time thing.
  8. Big Wes

Big Wes LawnSite Member

I might cut my own lawn on Sunday
  9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I have been known to IF I am EXTREMELY behind. HOWEVER, I never let it interfere with me attending services on Sunday morning AND Sunday evening. I have even mowed CHURCH YARDS on Sunday. Guess there is a little hot spot waitin for me!
  10. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

we work on sundays all of the time, if you are busy and you have the work, work , r u seroius???

wee work all sundays in the spring and all sundays in the fall!!!!