Who offers Easy Credit or financing for new startups?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TimTim2008, Nov 16, 2007.

1. TimTim2008

TimTim2008 LawnSite Bronze Member

Who offers Easy Credit or financing for new startups?

I'm new to the business this year, but i would like to purchase a ZTR for next year, but everywhere i apply they want 2years in business before they will even look at your application..

Just wanted to know, where else to look.

Thanks guys..
    :usflag:

2. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

John Deere is pretty lax but in mid-drought and even worse, smack at the beginning of the dry season, it may be best to hold on until the rainy season to buy stuff....

3. Bigray

Bigray LawnSite Member

imo, not a good idea at all too start borrowing money / credit , for a new start up!

use the equip. you have and keep saving your money to purchase a good used ZTR.

4. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

you can try sheffield financial their pretty easy to get financing for equipment

5. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Go thru Cub Cadet... They have 3 years same as cash on all their mowers. You can't go wrong doing that!!!!!

6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Its called your mom and dad and friends and family. I'm sorry but to ask that question it really show you have even attempted to do your homework.

7. cpel2004

You live in GA, the first thing I wouldnt do is open a maintenace company in GA. Considering the lack of water.

8. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Judging by your question I'm going to assume your young (17-18). Anytime you feel out a credit app they want atleast 2 years of credit history. Best thing to do is find a relative w/ good/great credit and have them co-sign the loan for you. Lots of good deals out now and probably more to come.

9. cpel2004

Do a search on building business credit on this site. You'll find alot of good threads.