1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who prints your lawn posting & marketing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Jan 2, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Just wondering who you use for printing, lawn posting, door hangers, door nob bags, postcards etc.
  2. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I buy my flags through A.M. Leonard. I have my door hangers done locally and I haven't done the door knob bags but one of these companies advertising in the margin on this web site offers the poly bags pretty cheap. I will probably do that this year.
  3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

RND signs, give 'em a call and talk to Joel. I've ordered from them for a couple years and been happy with the quality. One warning, order early. They have a different understanding of time, 4-6 of their weeks seems to equal 8-10 of our weeks.:confused:

BTW- they are a sponsor here, their link is at the right.
  4. LawnTamer

Here is a pic. of my posting sign, front and back, it is 6"x6" full color front, 2 color back.
    posting sign.jpg

posting sign.jpg
  5. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

i like the front did you design that or did they?
  6. LawnTamer

The wife did it. But they'll do one for you, they have several templates.
  7. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

Flags - Gempler's.
  8. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

flags blackburn
    printing gotprint.com
  9. greencravings

greencravings LawnSite Member

RND signs. New MI regulation for fert apps-everybody has same caution sign only. No company names or advertising. Government takes all the fun out of everything!
  10. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Humble1, Lawntamer does have a nice sign, but in Massachusetts you need to post the state required yellow sign with black print.

we use blackburn. I think they are also a sponsor here (or maybe I'm thinking of another message board?)
    anyway, any of the companies mentioned so far in this post will know what you need to have and be legal in MA