Who says southern boys don't plow snow!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by corey4671, Mar 8, 2008.

1. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

we got our biggest snow in several years last night. Just had to get out and push some snow!!

atv plow 1.jpg

atv plow 2.jpg
  2. bglawncommand

bglawncommand LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

Those are some huuuuge piles you made!! just kidding. have fun with your plow. You'll probably never use it again, right?
  3. corey4671

probably not for snow. I use it to grade the drive way a coulpe times a year. right there in front of my truck washes out when we have a heavy rain.
  4. Buckeye Lawncare

Buckeye Lawncare LawnSite Member

Come to Ohio, we are a$$ deep in snow. We have about 12-18" on the ground right now where I live. And it is not lake effect snow.
  5. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

You call that snow...?
    In Michigan it's named a dusting. I'm next to lake Michigan once cold air travels over warm lake it closed curtains ...LMAO...

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

No kidding this storm is crazy..The city and state plow guys are getting stuck and residential areas are impossible....
  7. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

all im getting is rain! :(
  8. corey4671

no..I don't. You just have to live down here to understand. The 10 o'clock news last night was wall to wall coverage of the winter storm and then it started again this morning at 5:30 and continued til 9. I went in home depot yesterday and they had pallets of snow melter sitting at the front door. Looking out the back door right now four hours after I first posted this and there is NOTHING. IT's all gone.
  9. UrbanGreen

UrbanGreen LawnSite Member

Yep, I am just above Atlanta so when we get snow the place just shuts down! The news acts like a new iceage is going to be upon us! So stock up on canned food and milk and water!!!! The worst thing we get is a lot of black ice on the road.
  10. corey4671

NO KIDDING. IT even snowed out qualifying for the Nationwide Series race this morning down in Hampton!! I mean COME ON!!! These are supposed to be professional drivers!! SURELY they can navigate on a little snow!!