WHO SAYS TUPAC IS DEAD!!! Two-backback blowers at once...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Albemarle Lawn, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll try to get a pic up...

A Stihl BR400 on my back, tube in right hand.

A Redmax EB 7001 on my chest with tube pointed backwards, tube in left hand.

Total 57cc Stihl + 62cc Redmax = 119cc of raw blowing power.

Just walked down a wet leaf packed gravel drive, cleaned perfectly in one quick pass.

KB

2. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Talk about needing some serious hearing protection and a gas mask for the exhaust from that redmax but DANG that has to be a site to see.

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to see this.

Scot

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I have an idea on how you can keep working for hours. Get one of those beerhats and put a couple water bottles of your preferred 2 cycle mix in there. Direct the tubes into the fuel tanks and off you go. I think that would be worth advertising. :D

beerhat.gif

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That sounds like some serious power! I would hate to stumble with all of that one me. Let us see some pictures.

Gravely_Man

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

i'm just wondering how many people went out today and tried that!! haha, i bet that is a lot of weight to carry around, not to mention a lot of skill :p

6. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey expert Lawns if your in the middle of the glove, I am in the middle of the Mit. does this mean we went to different schools toegether? Evart sound familiar

7. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

That's a cool idea! Count me as one of the fools that are gonna go out and try it!

8. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

turfman59, I was born and raised in clare. Now I live in Harrison.

9. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

There are alot of times I wished I had two tubes on my EB7000. If I have alot of beds to blow I'll run the EB7000 with the right hand and my Tanaka hand-held in my left hand. :) ;) :) ED

10. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used my Three-wheeled Mighty mac at the same time as my Stihl br-400. The stihl puts the Mac to shame.
    Crawdad