1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Who sells landscape lighting in Memphis?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by captken, Feb 15, 2006.

1. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

No luck finding anyone...

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

3. Travisty

Travisty LawnSite Member

This actually helps me out a lot. I was looking for a local distributor. I am just starting out in Arlington Tx. Thanks so much.
    Travis Schiffner
    Shadowscapes

4. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Travis, up there in Arlington, you should talk to Rich Swor at Longhorn Irrigation supply. www.longhorninc.com . He will set you up all the way. Tell him I sent you.

5. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

I also recommend Rich Swor. He's one of our best distributors. And, I sometimes send him homeowner referrals, so if you demonstrate your competence to Rich, he might give you those referrals.

6. MMEC

MMEC LawnSite Member
    from East

Steve,

You and Paul seem to be two of the most knowledgeable lighting people (along with sales) that I have come across. I know that Paul is a contractor but have not figured out what you do. It is none of my business but if you want to explain I would be more then happy to listen.

7. WigginsLandscaping

WigginsLandscaping LawnSite Member

CaptKen,

Try Keeling Co. in Bartlett. They are located about a block north of Stage/G-Town Road. I was there today and saw they were actually doing some advertising for a class next month. I
    Keeling Co - Bartlett
    8060 Stage Hills Blvd
    Bartlett, TN 38133
    901-383-7800

Hope this helps.

8. captken

Thanks for the prompt reply, I will call them tomorrow. I did not want to mail order, however, I appreciate the post from the guys who hijacked the thread earlier.
    kenny

9. WigginsLandscaping

WigginsLandscaping LawnSite Member

Sure no problem. Gotta help the locals here. Getting ready for the ice? I actually thought that we would avoid this stuff. But I guess we were due.

10. captken

Hello, good to meet you. Southaven here. Do you know Eric? His wife had a baby yesterday.