Who Shows Purchase Reciepts To Customers?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Wolfie's L&L, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

Hi all,

Who shows purchase reciepts, from suppliers, to customers when you are finished with a job. Such items as plants, mulch, hardscape materials, and other purchases. This is just a question that came in my mind today.

Thanks!

Jason

2. wojo23323

wojo23323 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't and would not do it.

3. Qualey

Qualey LawnSite Member

Why would you want to do that?

4. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

All of my purchases are made at wholesale suppliers. My price is not the customers price anyway.

5. Have you tried that at the grocery ?

6. polecat63

polecat63 LawnSite Silver Member

Never, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, ever, never, ever would I, nor will I show receipts to a customer. And why on earth would anyone think that was a good idea. ANyone you know show you their actual costs of doing busines? I doubt it!

7. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

must be winter...... never

8. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, right after they show me their tax returns and stock portfolio.

9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

when i was on vacation, the people i was staying with were having an addition put on. the homeowner actually asked the contractor for a reciept on the materials he brought that day, and, the contractor gave it to him. i was in shock

10. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

Yea its winter and mid-terms at school, so I have alot of extra time on my hands! I currently don't show reciepts, (and will continue not to) and I don't know of anyone who does.

Jason