1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who stole my frontyard?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flatland-4-life, Jun 14, 2011.

1. flatland-4-life

flatland-4-life LawnSite Member

2. TuffWork

TuffWork LawnSite Senior Member

That's frickin hilarious!

I mean, that's horrible, and an awful travesty.

I still can't help but chuckle a little. If it was a mistake I can see why the landscape company who did it wouldn't want to come forward. They would be the laughing stock of the town!

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I cant imagine thats a mistake.
  4. Penncare

Penncare LawnSite Member

The lawn care company should call her and ask if they can put back new grass of even better quality and throw in some nice extras too because if they wait until someone discovers who it was then they will have a very tough time getting over it. Sometimes you just have to get in front of a problem and admit you made a mistake and want to make it right.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

haha i plowed the wrong address over the winter once but that wasnt a big deal. this on the other hand is pretty crazy... lol
  6. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

if that wasn't a mistake its ether one hell of a prank or someone didn't pay, next week they might but it back and take the grass in the back yard:D
  7. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

Or maybe they'll show up and cut only the front,, or half of both front and back.
  8. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

It was probably one of Recession Proof Mowing's customers that didn't pay.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

10. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

haha wow, mowed the wrong lawn once, but I know that with jobs that large, I don't start anything without meeting with the actual customer first. Bet that operator had a nice chat with his boss.