Who these U.S LawnCare Guy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GreenTouch LawnCare, Sep 16, 2004.

1. GreenTouch LawnCare

GreenTouch LawnCare LawnSite Member

latley i have been seeing these U.S lawnCare guys and i have heard that they buy out all the small guys and try to take over lawn care in that area. Is this true?

2. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I googled U.S. Lawn care and came up with zippo. Ditto U.S. Lawn Care. Where did you hear about this?

3. GreenTouch LawnCare

i have heard this from a couple smaller Lawn care guys and they say they have been offerd. i have been told that they give them all the supplys they need, then pay them little to nothing. This is the las thing that Lawn Care needs.

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

If I recall I read something on Lawnsite a couple weeks back about this over in Indiana. Sounds like they are trying to take over everywhere. I am going to do a search on here and try to find the thread it was being discussed in.

5. GreenTouch LawnCare

6. GreenTouch LawnCare

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING

If you are a contractor already operating a landscape maintenance company, you can easily convert your business to a U.S. Lawns franchise. If you are a quality-driven individual with no landscape maintenance experience, we can offer day-to-day training and support to help you become an exceptional franchisee in the green industry.

U.S. Lawns provides you with support in every aspect of your business from Administration to Marketing. Here's what you can expect when you join the U.S. Lawns team.

7. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

they got in touch with me a few weeks ago and I told the I was in no way interested, but they follow me to all some of my jobs and try to grt mr to give in.

8. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

GreenTouch LawnCare
    There is a local company also that is taking people off the streets with no experience and doing the same thing. Don't know there name right off but u cant miss the cause they all drive minivans.

Acute Cut likes this.
  9. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Follow you to your jobs? Now, that'd pizz me off. Turn around and follow them, or else, even more fun, lead them on a merry chase.
    Crawdad

Liberty Lawncare likes this.
  10. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't seen them around. The down side is they might keep prices down for services and hurt us. But if they do like alot of companies when they get to big and have too many people working not knowing or really caring about quailty of work it could help us, we come in and take the jobs from them. Like what happens with True Green or Yards By Us.