Who uses enclosed trailers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by EDL, Jan 8, 2007.

1. EDL

EDL LawnSite Member
    from MA

I was looking into an enclosed trailer for this year for landscape construction. I looked at wells cargo and now just trying to get opions on them or other brands. Also wondering it the trailer gate can take a bobcat mt52 going up into it on a daily basis. any input would be great Thanks

2. MowJoeLandscaping

MowJoeLandscaping LawnSite Member

i have a continental cargo 7x16 v-nose that i pull a mt50 in. It is awesome.

3. jeffscap

jeffscap LawnSite Member

We have a continental cargo trailer 8x16 tandum w/ramp door. That back door can take alot of weight. We were running 325d's and excell hustlers up the ramp with no problem. The MT52 is probably around 2500lbs unarmed,I see no problem there. You can also order a heavier door if needed.

4. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Two haulmarks mowing and power washing love em the only headache is fueling mowers daily.

5. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

I have a single axle enclosed 6x12 with ramp that im putting up for sale in the Spring. Its set up for maint. with shelves etc. Im in:usflag: Weymouth Ma if your interested.

6. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

We use ours for our Dingo TX425 and it seems to be holding up fine. We did add some cross braces underneath the fram to help support the plywood floor which was starting to degrade. That seems to fix the problem.