Who uses Lawn Grips

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC., Apr 24, 2007.

1. ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC.

ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC. LawnSite Member

I was just curious as to how the Lawn Grips held up. What are the pros and cons? Are they comfy?

Thanks

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I, too, would like to know. I have thought about getting a pair.

3. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

I have some they are comfortable but they don't hold up any better than other higher end brands of workboots like timberlands or cat.

4. ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC.

ADVANCED LAWNCARE LLC. LawnSite Member

So would you recommend them? Do they have good traction on wet grass...etc.

5. ilovethisgame

ilovethisgame LawnSite Member

I like mine. I bought a pair of the low tops about eight months ago, they're holding up great and my feet have yet to get wet. The only drawback w/ the low top is dirt and bark tend to get in.

6. twj721

twj721 LawnSite Senior Member

I saw them at the Expo in Louisville and ordered me a pair I love them , to me they did not need any brweaking in as does some boots and have not made my feet hurt yet but as with any shoe sure feels good to get them off your feet and go barefooted when you get home

7. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

8. watatrp

watatrp LawnSite Senior Member

I've bought a pair of the low tops. Wish I got higher ones. Would like some more support around the ankle. Very easy to put on and take off. I'm happy with the traction and the way the wet grass comes off the tread.

9. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

We carry the high top boots as well.

You can find them here: http://www.landscaperpro.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=838

pro8.jpg

10. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

I have the high tops. They have been good boots. The only irritating thing I find is that they seem to cause my socks to bunch up something terrible. It get a little old having to stop to pull the socks up!

Maybe I just don't have the right size? They are lighter than many other boots I have worn. They seem to be holding up very well. I do have a spot by my heel that is wearing through on the inside of the boot. I've had these since December.

When these are worn out I'll buy another pair.