Who uses the Flex-Dexk

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by clovergurl1487, Oct 29, 2004.

1. clovergurl1487

clovergurl1487 LawnSite Member

I have done the search and read most of the post contained there, but the majority of them are opinions from people who have never used the deck. There was definetly a lot of good information there but what I would like is to hear from people who actually have or do now use the Flex-Deck.

Thanks, Ed

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Ed, welcome to LS! Be patient, and I'm sure Brad will see this and be along here at some point. He is the developer of the FD , and a member here at LS. He can tell you all you'll ever need to know about the flex-deck.

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Probably drilling somebody's teeth as we speak...he's a dentist in Iowa if you didn't know already.

4. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

We have used the decks for maybe 5 yrs. now and have 5 of them on different mowers and would not mow with them. It's saves so much time and just about ends string trimming. The best thing behind the MEG MO blades and they work great together.

5. clovergurl1487

Meg-Mo, Thanks for the reply. I assume the FF will handle the Meg-Mo system? That is something else I am thinking about investing in. Do you have any of the FFs on a 60" or 48" Turf Tracer walk behind?

6. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

I have not used one but was considering buying one untill I read I was going to have to cut part of my existing exmark deck out in order to mount it and they seemed to be a little high priced for me. JMO

7. clovergurl1487

Thanks for the info., Ed

8. clovergurl1487

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to bring this back up to see if I could get some more replies.
    Thanks, Ed

9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

how much is one? do they create mechanical dificulties because of the alterations required?

10. dobehap

dobehap LawnSite Senior Member