1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who wants it??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by newbie35, Jul 30, 2007.

1. newbie35

newbie35 LawnSite Member

They are getting more and more demanding all the time!!:clapping: :hammerhead:

""Lawn Person Needed"" Please Apply Within!!!! - $25
    Reply to: see below
    Date: 2007-07-30, 9:05AM MDT

I can ONLY afford $25.00 bi-weekly.. So that would be $50.00 per month. I cannot Pay you till the First of the Month. I am disabled woman and I DONT have a Mower or Edger, so you will have to Bring One with you. I have a BIG Back Yard, between 1/4-1/2 acre. Need someone that knows what they are doing.

Need someone that is close to me:: Aurora 80011, because I will Not pay Extra Money for your Gas in your truck or car to get to my house.

Just Remember, I can ONLY Pay $50.00 per month.. If interested please call- Linda-********** or Email Me... at ***********
  2. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

jeez....i dont
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I edited this and removed that lady's email and telephone number. I'm assuming she contacted you privately, maybe? No need to post all her private info here.
  4. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like an LCO tryind to find all the lowballers in his area. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: