who wants to do the chat room?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Nov 29, 2003.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

bored, and alll alone, kind of like the first time i had sex. anyone wanna hang in the chat room? invite me in please

2. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Bobby...I think many of us have some degree of addiction to Lawnsite. But you my friend seem to have the the most severe case of it...ha

3. bobbygedd

from NJ

not really, things, are not always what they seem. choice #A= being upstairs, with my toothless mother in law, watching her eat, and talk, with her mouth full of food(disgusting) , listening to the never ending sound of her voice, she goes on and on and on and on, and she's got this tone to her voice, i can only compare it to the sound a sheep might make if u were skinning it alive. or, coice B) = sit in the basement, lift weights, drink beer, and be on lawnsite. i'll take choice B, every time

4. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

How about throw mom in law out, lay on couch, have wife bring lots of food AND beer, drink until you fall asleep, wake up and start over again!! just a thought.

Mac

5. bobbygedd

from NJ

mac, she don't live here. she used to, but i evicted her. now she lives about 12 blocks from my house. which, of course means, she's here every minute of every day. it's horrible. i mean, she's helpful, she washes dishes, cleans up, but why can't she leave when she's done? i stay in the basement, till i hear her goat like voice say, "i'm leaving, baaaa, baaaa."

6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Bob, Iv'e been in your shoes
    mommy in law lived 5 house away and spent every free moment here, I got to the point I did not want to come home. thats bs I'm paying for the house and she's here more than me. I solved the problem by moving almost 45 miles away. I love it here and so do the wife, and I'm sorry to say no more mommy in law! Good luck guy your gonna need it!!

Mac

7. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

i like the chat room i use to catch fellows in there maybe im doing something wrong

8. bobbygedd

from NJ

ok, i'm waiting, whos goin in? i can't get in, i need an "invite" to get me in