Who wears shorts or pants

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by 944own, Feb 2, 2011.

1. D.S. Lawn Care

D.S. Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Red wings and Dickies. Long pants all year with a company polo. Image is just as important as work for some clients.

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

thin khaki pants and tennis shoes like nikes or something. boots are waaayyy too hot and uncomfortable to walk around in all day. pants keep the crap off of your legs as well as keep you from having to put sunscreen on your legs everyday :laugh:

3. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Logo T-shirt, shorts, dr scholls velcro shoes.

4. S&S Lawn ServiceLLC

S&S Lawn ServiceLLC LawnSite Member

Pretty much what Creative Lawn Care said.
    I like a tan and ain't gonna sweat my a@@ off, my clients are fine with that because I keep a neat aper ancestors and my set up is always clean.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Dr. Cornwallis

Dr. Cornwallis LawnSite Senior Member

I wear Mountain Khakis Granit Creek pants, I'm going to pick up a pair of the Equatorial pants too. They keep me cool, they look great, hold up great and they keep all the crap out of my shoes and off my legs.

6. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

7. AMW Landscaping

AMW Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Shorts for mowing. Pants for installs and clean ups.

8. craftsmanracer

craftsmanracer LawnSite Member

Irish/scottish/nordic ancestry?
    I've rarely heard of people getting sunburn on their legs.

I ask because my friend is about as white as you can get, and he gets fried after being in the sun for 20 mins haha.

After I get my initial brown on, it mostly just get browner (my skin). I wear a hat though for my face, and I have longer hair that covers my neck.

If I dont wear a hat though, i definitely have to put some on my face, no matter how brown the rest of me gets.

9. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Felllow Floridian just shakes his head at this. Might want to find a good dermatologist for the future. Ever notice the hispanics wear long everything even in summer?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ozarkbilly

ozarkbilly LawnSite Member

pants for me. Either 5.11 Taclite pants or Key brand denim overalls depending on what I grab.....quite the fashion range lol