Who wears shorts or pants

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by 944own, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

With legs as ugly as mine I would loose customers if I did not wear long pants.

2. Davie Landscape

Davie Landscape LawnSite Member

Dickie short sleeve work shirts, duck brown and logo'd. Blue carpenter pants and Blackhawk military boots. Most comfortable boots ever. Im used to heavy pants after dealing with operations in Iraq, so summer Carolina heat doesn't bother me that badly.

3. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

always long pants

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Shorts in the summer but now pants and in fall time too with caterpillar boots that i got for christmas that i just love sometimes shoes but like boots better and short sleeve shirt always..

5. OmegaRed

OmegaRed LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

i wear zubas pants. zebra pattern only :)

6. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I always wear pants, and my merrell hiking boots, that way if I am trimming, I don't get grass or anything down my boots, or on my legs. Its not that bad in ct with pants even during the summer months, and I always wear a pair of sun glasses from april until the leaves are all cleaned up in november or december, rain or shine. It's not worth getting anything in your eye.

7. RT Mowing

RT Mowing LawnSite Member
    from Mid TN

Always wear pants, long sleeves and a hat. Plenty of Bullfrog sunblock on my face and neck. I'll let all the sunbathers deal with the resulting skin cancer from being outside all day and not covering up.

8. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Sometimes I just wear a thong and flip flops.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i always wear pants and steele toe boots. i hate getting my legs dinged and bruised and covered in grass

10. OmegaRed

OmegaRed LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

is that an extra fee for the customer?