1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who will be cutting on monday??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CWRSNY, May 25, 2006.

CWRSNY LawnSite Member

How do you guys work out the holidays such as memorial day coming up??
  2. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Gotta do what ya gotta do...
  3. tehpr3chr

tehpr3chr LawnSite Member
    from NE GA

monday is my 60 mile road race in savannah, ga...any of you guys from down there come see the troll tavern cycling team go after one for the north ga boys!!
  4. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Working the BBQ thats about it! Monday is my light day anyways i could get a mulch job completed but owell
  5. cwlawley

cwlawley LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be out trying to get caught up.
  6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I will be cutting my monday lawns as usual. I'm always a little depressed about having to work on the holidays in the summer, and then a minute later I see another LCO drive by or mowing and I know that I'm not alone... Plus, if I wasn't mowing, what the heck else would I have to do??? (I have NO life...)
  7. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I hope to work on my swing. Much needed day off for me.
  8. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

The men, Monday is set aside for as a day of reflecting on their having paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving their country in the pursuit of keeping us all free, did what they had to do for every one of us.My company is shutting down tight,out of respect for all of those servicemen, since the revolution and members of my Clan who paid the price for us to have the freedom of choice to work or not.

I'm getting out of my sick bed if it kills me, to have a family ceremony at my fathers old house,for my brother,father, and members of the clan who were killed in service to America and fighting in Scottish regiments.
  9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Hope your doing better Bill!! We have worked hard this week and going to be able to take the weekend off, plus monday.:cool2: FIRE UP THE GRILL!!:clapping:
  10. dougmartin2003

dougmartin2003 LawnSite Senior Member

will be cought up tommorow and then me and family are heading to the lake to camp the rest of the 3 day weekend. no work on monday. on a side note i just wanted to say god bless all of the men and women in the armed service