1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who you use for insurance?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by DeltaBravo, Feb 15, 2005.

1. DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo LawnSite Member

I'm just starting out and have my business license and all my equipment. I'm located in Southwest Florida and just wondering what insurance company's some of you are using and what type of coverage you have. :cool:
  2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Nationwide for all my insurance. Pretty happy with them, they are a little expensive but I know they will stand behind what they say. My mother was in a bad accident (not her fought) but they have paid over $800,000 dollars for her while they try to get it back from the other persons insurance company.
  3. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I use Erie. Good deal on their 5 Star policy, $300 for the year and it gives me 1 mil/2mil coverage. Covers my equiptment too.
  4. LawnProz

LawnProz LawnSite Member

I use Erie also they had a good price for the new business owner. Some companies wanted several years experance. I called erie direct and they transfered me to an area agent.
  5. WigginsLandscaping

WigginsLandscaping LawnSite Member

We are using Farmers Insurance Here. We have everything with them...