Whoever said mowing was just for the boys!?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Jun 20, 2007.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I was dropping my daughter off at school yesterday...and 2 ladies--were on Toro Zmasters...just tearing it up!! Cutting the entire school property. They had what looked like a 17' trailer...racks...fitted with Stihl and Redmax...all carried by a Ford F150 with an OU-Sooners sticker on the back. You dont see that very much, but honestly..it was very cool to see!
  2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

hummmm. wish I had seen it
  3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

theres two women around here that cut they run around on two ferris's and carry the blowers and trimmers on the mowers with them when they cut :confused: cant figure that out...i see them a lot i think they have a few lawns i see them with their looks like homemade deckover trailer and a older toyota...lets just say they arent two of the most attractive women on this earth
  4. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

I have only seen one woman cutting lawns, i am not sure why there is not more. :)
  5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

These 2 ladies looked like soccer moms lol I have to say...it was CERTAINLY different lol

ZOO YORK LawnSite Member

there is a lady around here a solo operator who takes care of very nice propertys in my area, she has a newer chevy 1/2ton 4x4 with a plow, open trailer and kubota ztr. its a nice little set up and she seems to do well for herself

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

just about a week ago i saw my first lady crew working on an industirial strip that has he sweetest strips around i count 4 diff lco's so far and i have to say the older ladies on walk-behind buntons have the worst looking. they are great looking up and down the long long longlong stripes maybe 1500 ft but it looks like crap from the street like maybe they have been cutting that same pattern for years. it almost looks talll and short from the street like qrt mile mohawks. never seen a cross line which i am sure is not as much fun time wise at all you would probably add 40 mins to the cut. but my first females except a couple on smaller family type crews
  8. bigbone

bigbone LawnSite Member

The only way I want to see a lady on a mower is if she is naked. Just kidding ladies. I think it is great.
  9. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Hence his name:dizzy:
  10. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

I have a lot of respect for women that do a man's job... but lets talk more about their racks.:laugh: