whole new website up and running

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by shade tree landscaping, Mar 19, 2010.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Just had my site professionally redone. Just looking for some feedback on it.

2. Jb3NH

Jb3NH LawnSite Member

i like it. Simple easy to navigate. Clear. The paypal online bill pay link is just the right size, easy to find and if i was a customer/client inviting to click on. Nice Job!

3. BD Bone

BD Bone LawnSite Member
    from USA

Nice job! I like it... Question....you take credit card payments... Is that in addition to the paypal? What are you using to do your card payments? We are thinking of adding this to our offerings this season. Thanks in advance...

4. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback! Still have to do a little tweaking on it.
    BD I accept credit cards via pay pals "virtual terminal." I can run a clients credit card, they can send me money either thru using their credit card or thru paypal if they would perfer. Alot of guys frown on paypal for accepting credit cards, I however have no complaints.

5. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty decent, provided you didn't pay much more than about $400 for it.

The header image looks rather tiny for a professionally made site.

The layout is clean though.

The before and after are not really dramatically different in a significant way. Not compared to the after photos of the hardscape. You could almost cull most of the before shots, and just post your after shots.

If the final product looks good, before pics are not usually needed.

The example below, is what I would consider entry level for before and after image inclusion:

craigslistbarkdust1.jpg

craigslistbarkdust2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010