wholesale christmas light companies ... contact info

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by CobraRob, Dec 30, 2012.

1. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

Thank you guys im new to this forum. Looks like I'll be catching up on reading in my spare time! Whos got spare time sheesh. LOL

SO how many posts till I can PM....? Or do I need a moderator!

:)

2. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

I'm not trying to **** and I do apologize as I'm sure that is how I came off above and in the thread I attached. But my source for products is what sets me apart from my local competitors. You don't have a location listed, for all I know you may be the guy up the street who lost jobs to me because he was pushing lights and displays from the bigbox stores, and now you are trying to get into a more professional product. Even if you are not local to me, by posting that information here, we are making it clearly accessible to any of our local competitors who know how to use google.

You will see us reference the big distributors by either the initials of the company name, for example CD, HD, HBL, or some times by there locations if it is distinct, ie or friend mike in NE. If you do a search or just browse through the first few pages of the holiday treads you will find these answers very simply.

3. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

You will need 10 posts to be able to private message.

Where are you located?

4. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

Thanx guys.... I do appreciate the info.

5. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

GreenI A... No prob you at all. Your just protecting your business and sources. I do not blame you... Oh and im not the guy up the street! :)

:)

6. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

Turf Hokie.... with everyone being "secret" I guess I can not post where im located.... Wink!

7. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

Wow 350 reads and few people posting... I guess people do alot of reading!

8. CobraRob

CobraRob LawnSite Member

Did I hit the 10 post mark? ;-)

9. hotrod1965

hotrod1965 LawnSite Senior Member

You have 12 now.

10. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Just means even less help if we dont know where you are.....