1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

whoooooo hoooooooo~~~!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tim cooper, Feb 12, 2002.

1. tim cooper

tim cooper LawnSite Member

Wheee guys!!!! Just started my business... Got 10 residential accts first day!!! Hope everything goes well for me!!! wish me luck guys!!!!

Tim Cooper
    Cooper Lawn Maintenance

721d Grasshopper
    Stihl 420 blower
    Stihl 385 trimmer/edger
    3/4 ton diesel suburban
    16 ft trailer.........
    and a water cooler!!!!!!
  2. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Is Canton anywhere near Jackson? I have a landscapin' friend there.

You seem to have nice equipment for starters. That will help more than you know.

Good Luck!

Sign lots of annual agreements, then you'll be whhhoo hooin' in the winter!
  3. We kick grass

We kick grass LawnSite Member

Way to go Tim tear it up buddy!!!! Keep pushing hard and you will have more success but with success remember there is always some failure just don't let that get you down when it comes. You have already proved you can do it!!!:blob4:
  4. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Way to go man. I don't know the whole story, but I think if you got ten accounts in one day you may be quite low on pricing. Like I say, I don't know all the logistics but those are pretty good numbers for one day. Good luck with things though and hope they work out for you.
  5. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations, Tim. Keep it up and you'll be too busy in no time. :)
  6. He isn't even going to leave out the most important part of his equipment line up out.
  7. tim cooper

tim cooper LawnSite Member

Canton is about 15 miles from jackson.... minimum ive quoted is 30 dollars..... small yards gota buddy gonna loan me his 48 inch walk behind for those......... all in canton 4 yards 2 blocks away from my home!@!!!
  8. Guardian

Guardian LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

If you ever need some good help, My best friend lives in Flora (Jackson area). He helped me start my business here in FL 2 years ago. I go up there every other month to ride motorcycles.

Let me know if I can do anything
  9. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

WOW! That's a great start! With your equipment and obvious initiative it would appear that you are going to do great. Best of luck to you, Tim! :D
  10. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

id say u are getting started with better equipment than most that get in this buisiness. luck to you. later now