Who's attending the AOLP conference

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by RLI Electric, Jan 3, 2012.

1. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering who was planning on going this year. We finally got hit with a winter temperature today in CT so I am ready to pack up and go now.

2. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

Bob,

I'd like to go. I was kinda planning on going this year as it's FINALLY in an easy and economical to reach location... .BUT.. this year.. with my other business, I have to operate my food concessions over the winter at Brown University.

I'll have to check the schedule and see if I can sneak down there for part of it at least. I'm in RI and yes.. we are finally getting some cold air... we've been so spoiled this winter season thus far.

Take Care

George

3. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

Bob,

Dave, Tony, and myself will be attending and exhibiting this year. All Lawnsite friends are invited to our hospitality suite on Friday night - more details later!:drinkup:

Steve

4. RLI Electric

Steve, sounds great. Look forward to seeing you guys down there. You too George.

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

6. bcg

bcg LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tx

I'll be there as well. Starting COLD year 1 this year.

7. RLI Electric

Bernie, I'll be in year 1 too.

8. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

9. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

unfortunately I can't make it this year. I will be there in spirit though! I'm gonna miss you guys and gals :-(

10. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

will be there. looking forward to this conference more and more thru the years. along with membership in general the conference has become a useful tool to me at this time of year. like getting a shot of b-12!!!...it's a high that doesn't wear off :)