1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who's bought LawnCareSuccess???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOWEMJEFF, Apr 15, 2008.

MOWEMJEFF LawnSite Senior Member

I'm debating whether or not to buy Seans manuel, right now I'm like 75/25 more towards buying it. Who can testify it has proven its weight in gold? Help tilt me the rest of the way.
  2. vanderbilt

vanderbilt LawnSite Member
    from N.C.

Try his Lawn & Landscape report. Can't say too many good things about it. Tried the manual years ago, maybe before it was called that?
    Good basic info that I wish I had had at the start. If it includes the contracts then in MHO it's worth every penny.:clapping:
  3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

waiting on replies myself
  4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

If anyone did have bad things to say im sure they would be deleted
  5. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Its pretty basic. The chapter on knowing your cost is worth every penny
  6. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

With that comment, YOU might be deleted.;););):usflag:
  7. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

I liked this one, even though it's somewhat dated, it's more meat and potatoes and it's only $15. I thought it looked gimmicky just because of it's title but after I read the excerpts on his web page I bought it. I really like it in fact.

Of all the crap that I've wasted $15 on in business this is not one of them. Mind you this guys name is Jim Adams so maybe he's related to sean adams.

he actually gave me ideas about cutting lawns, no more diagonals for me.

Seans is much more "how to get more business" while Jim Adams is more "how to approach the work" of lawn care.

MOWEMJEFF LawnSite Senior Member

Well I'm looking to get more business. But people aren't exactly blowing up this thread so now I'm down to 60/40.
  9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I would not delete this thread or any suggestions about anything that is going to help people. There are plenty of things out there one can buy - it is a matter of what you need. Of course I feel my information is the best and the support I provide after as well. There are a lot of discussions on this site about my information. I certainly agree it may not be for everyone but that is why I offer the 100% money back guarantee - I want to eliminate risk and I do not want anyone paying for something they do not need or cannot benefit from.

If you have any questions you can also email me any time at sean@lawncaresuccess.com
  10. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

money back guarantee? now that should push up to the 100% buy range. :waving: