Who's doing the 0% financing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ColdBrew, Apr 30, 2003.

1. ColdBrew

ColdBrew LawnSite Member

Is anyone else who makes ZTR's, other than Kubota, having 0% financing right now?
  2. howiehowie

howiehowie LawnSite Member

Exmark was offering no interest until Sept and no payments until Oct. This financing was through Sheffield Bank. good luck:D
  3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I get 90 days same as cash from Washington Mutual finance company here locally.
  4. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

My "old" dealer told me that Exmark charges 2% up front for the no interest no payments till September luxury.

I am buying a new Scag mower through John Deere credit. This is the credit company that my "new" dealer uses. They are offering no interest no payments till October. Im going to buy a new mower this week and pay it off by October.

5. howiehowie

howiehowie LawnSite Member

They did not 2% me! :p
  6. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I bought ferris 0% till Jan 04 so its like 1 1/2 years free intrest from when we ordered it.
  7. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

If it is your first purchase, dont use schefield, use a local lender. a commercial loan should be at about 6.25 % with automatic withdrawal. If it is your second purchase your bank account should have enough in it to pay cash, or you have been mowing too cheap..
  8. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

Take the risk of forking out $10,000? I'd still make the payments.
  9. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

Where is the Risk?
    If you mow for profit you should have budgeted mower replacement.
    If you are mowing in a competitive market where everyone is doing the 19.95 lawns, the risk would be mowing lawns for a living.
    If you need a new $ 10,000 dollar Z and have to go to the bank to float this project, you are already risking alot and 6.25 % shouldnt be a deterent.
    If you cash it out you have a mower that doesnt owe you a thing.
  10. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Cub Comm, 6 months same as cash