Whos from Orlando?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by CkLandscapingOrlando, Feb 3, 2007.

1. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

Any body from Orange county Fl.

2. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I am in seminole

3. CkLandscapingOrlando

Pro Mow Is that the name of your company?What type of work do do?You only work In Seminole

4. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

promo lawn services is the co. name I work in college park and maitland as well as seminole mostly doing maintenance with a few installs

5. CkLandscapingOrlando

I'm In dr phillips,stcloud,hiawassee,apopka,436,and obt.I did about 15 or 20 installs last year.I'm trying to get into the commercial side of maintanace right now

6. Drake Lawn and Pest

Drake Lawn and Pest LawnSite Member

My company services allot of central florida, and just beginning to get up to volusia county. www.drakelawnandpest.com

7. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

Drake do you have anyone in the maintenance side of the business that you do referrals for? Im looking for a good fertilizer company to trade business with. Email me back at clslandscapes@yahoo.com if your interested. Thanks Mike.

8. crab grass

crab grass LawnSite Member

hey guys. im from miami and had a lawn service down there for many years. i am in the lake mary area now and going to get my equipment up here tues day. 32" toro wb, sticks, blowers, chain saws ect. what i want to know is what is the man/hr rate up here. or what is the price per cut on average lawn, mow, trim, edge, blow

9. sancho_man_orlando

sancho_man_orlando LawnSite Member

Orange County here.

10. The Ripper

The Ripper LawnSite Member

My company operates in Orange, Seminole. and Lake County. We are also starting to expand into Volusia snd Osceola County. Our current focus is on government maintenance, but we are slowly moving into Estate homes and HOA. We enjoy having customers that can afford to keep their properties looking prestine at all times so we might eventually get out of government work. Anyone want to get together to discuss the local industry? I think have a meeting every once and a while would be good for all of us. There is definately enough business around Central Florida for all of us!