Whos going to Lightfair?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by eskerlite, Mar 3, 2008.

1. eskerlite

eskerlite LawnSite Member

Whos going to Lightfair? I am thinking about it. $400.00 for NS rt flight from Boston and hotel at Luxor. Wednesday to Friday. Whos in?
    Sean C.

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Sean I will probably be there. Mike G and I are trying to arrange an install at my sisters home if possible but still waiting to hear from her on that. I will be in town for probably 10 days as I will be there for another convention before LF...

Make sure you meet up with us. Dinner on me.

4. steveparrott

steveparrott Sponsor

I'll be there, too.

5. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

I will also be there.

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be there. I have a very busy schedule while I'm there though. jeez!

8. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

so which manufacture is buying dinner then ?? :laugh:

9. NiteTymeIlluminations

NiteTymeIlluminations LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know who's buying for you Billy but I know who's buying for me though. I just made a major committment to a mfr and I think its going to work out perfectly but I'm looking forward to looking at a few other guys and researching a few little niche lines.

Things that really appeal to me are some of the LED rope lighting lines, LED strip lights, and some custom guys. Took a liking recently to justice design, lumascape (alot of their stuff isnt available in the states) and hevi light has a few pieces I'm using a couple hundred of here and there.

I really need to just hang out see what's out there so I made a crap load of appts with mfrs and drinks later with some of the best lighting designers in the world. I'm stoked!

10. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Good lord man, you do lighting on a scale I can't even imagine. Good for you!!!