Who's Got Frost???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Greenkeepers, Oct 3, 2000.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Toroguy-Yeah, snow is in the forcast for us to, do you mulch that white stuff then?!? Are there special blades for that? Just curious-Where are you located in the cities? Have a good one!

2. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

frost ? oh i know well were still sweating to much down here some mornings mornings are just right but were enjoying
    a much deserved spring right now....yea we can still get a tan yet......columbus,G.a.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Frost 2 nights last week,28 + 30 deg.SW Massachusetts.

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Up here in Maine nights are getting in the low 20s and 30s and days 50s to 60

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Esby,
    I use skate blades on the mower and ride a snowboard behind my exmark. Seriously I dont think the snow will amount to much, maybe a day off.

Im located in the NW Metro. Have friends north of you on L. Miltona off 29, nice area.

6. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a little sunburnt Sunday. I worked a 9 hour day and got some serious sun. I work full time but still it was warm enough this weekend and still just enough direct sun to get a little red. In Central Virginia we will not get frost till very late Oct. or early to mid Nov. It was 89 degr. here today and next week we could get a frost. Go figure.

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

We got frost 2 weeks ago here in the Green Bay area but it got warm again and things are growing pretty well. We need some moisture. Leaf season begins next week.

8. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Had frost 3 times here in east. WA. week before last then twmps came up and are to drop to 30 in a day or so . Bring it on I want this season over it has been harder than norm.

9. stick9

stick9 LawnSite Senior Member

FINALLY! We will be getting FROST tonight!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STIck-nine

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

6 AM Saturday October 7, 2000 we have frost this morning with possible snow tonight. It was in the 80's Monday, but not today. :mad: