1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who's Got The Sickest Sprayer?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by powerreel, Apr 10, 2001.

1. Matt

Matt LawnSite Member

We have a 25 gal. tank with a pump running off a deep cycle battery and we use Solo canisters also.
  2. RMc Lawn

RMc Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I purchased one of the Pro Lawn shielded sprayers last month for my grasshopper and the cost was $3400.00
    Have not used it yet, just calibrating it I think it will be money well spent.

3. anderson lawn

anderson lawn LawnSite Member

I paid 3140 for the Pro Lawn Sprayer that mounts on my Grasshopper. Very easy to operate. Feel alot more comfortable spraying around landscape beds. Third job I did I charged 2150 so damn near paid for itself, and can you cover some open area wih it.
    They told me to always use the lowest suggested rate of chemical, and also said that tests show you can cut that rate by as much as 15% with good results. Haven't tried that yet but will do my own testing.
    I didn't want to spend that much money but I know now that it was money well spent. It's going to add extra income to my business.

4. Rodg

Rodg LawnSite Member

Just bought a Rogers Innovations Airfoil! Can't wait to spray-no more waiting on those "less than 5mph" days!

-the grass is always greener-on a pro's lawn!