Who's had Maaco Paint Thier Trucks?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by M and S Lawn Care, Jul 5, 2009.

1. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

truck was blue

P3300027 (Small).JPG

2. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Wow, that looks awesome. Were you happy overall with the job they did? What did they charge you?

3. MLI

from Ma

I was happy for the price.....think it was around $550 for just the cab. I looked at it this way.....for the price, you can freshen the truck up every 3-4 yrs and keep it looking new! No way am I going to pay $1000's only to have an employee scratch it up the next day. These are work trucks!

4. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

Thanks for the info, What did you pay to have that obs F350 repainted. I'm redoing one almost exactly like that one. Trucks look great, thanks for the pics.

5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, that looks really good. Now what did you get for $550? The basic paint package or what? I plan on painting the cab of my truck next summer, and Maaco is looking like a better option every day.

6. MLI

from Ma

just for paint. Also that truck was painted in 03 so prices may change, but im sure it is still in the ballpark.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Excellent. Thanks for the info sir!

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I'm painting stuff right now. Good god do I hate it!!! And I suck at it soooooo bad!!! I think a lot of it has to do with temperature. I painted my dodge in the summer and didn't have a run on it. Now I'm panting a snowplow in a luke warm shop and runs runs runs everywhere!!! I hate it!!
    Posted via Mobile Device