Whos Mowing??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SJR Lawncare, Mar 17, 2001.

1. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Just wondering, Who has started mowing this season. Here in Md., I am hoping another 2-3 Weeks & it will be time to start mowing full time. I cant wait much longer. I want to use my new Scag hydro!!

SJR

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

It will not break down if you don't use it. :)

It looks like we will have a late start this season. Normally we have had several days in the 70's by now, we barely hit 50 and it will be in the teens tonight. :(

I figure maybe mid April this season before we start, we could of mowed the last week in March last year, but started April 1.

3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

been doing a few nice one's weekly this month ...most are every 14 days ....just need some rain ....we go back to weekly 1st of April on All accounts

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I put a 45 on the carpet with the vacuum this afternoon! Nice stripes too. ;)

Does this count???
    Kris

5. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like mid-April at the earliest here in Central Pa. We still have snow on the ground with more scheduled for tonight. Oh well, it's been a profitable snow season!!!

6. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

I will start Monday. Saw a few guys out today!

7. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

I started last week, my schedule is full for this week. Starting with 2 commercial jobs after Church tomorrow. I went to give a bid today and the feller wasn't home. His dad is a regular so ill try early monday. He owns Black Equipment Co. i think there in 6 states. Marks Mowing Service

8. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

Just got home from mowing all day, started back mowing middle of February. Gonna take awhile to get back in the swing of it, I'm exhausted. I hope the weather will start cooperating with ya'll yankees, so you can go to work too. Good luck

9. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I've been mowing pretty regular here since middle of February. It warmed up and we got some good rain and the weeds started popping up all over the place! I'm wide open right now, did 8 by myself yesterday and I feel real good, plenty of energy in the spring. All the soreness has left my back and my back side. Took less time than I thought to get back into shape.

10. MIDSOUTH

MIDSOUTH LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto what homer said.