who's selling?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Efficiency, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

anyone else having success? Ahead or behind goals?

"only" sold 20 today, 163 for the spring season. Still have a long way to go but am confident we can get it done.

Ben Bowen likes this.
  2. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

crash and burn here.. lol. i sold 30 this month. but its really fell off the last few days for me. may be time to work on the old resume. :laugh:

3. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Slow going here, I'm starting to get nervous.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. inzane

we had another cold snap over the weekend after some rain.. I notice that under those conditions the phone rings MUCH less if any at all. I did a few estimates today but rather dead comepared to the rest of the month. hoping things pick up this week with the warmer weather.. wish this dang grass would start growing.. fescue lawns are going crazy right now here while bermudas are just now starting to get a little green in them.. I do 90% bermuda.

Ben Bowen likes this.
  5. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

We got crappy weather on its way this week. Snow is still on the ground where the sun doesn't shine much. I'm hoping things pick up shortly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

FWIW I had 6 call today and I haven't even thought about getting started since we had 4" yesterday...

7. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

11 Today, 339 on the year so far.
    Slightly behind sales goal. lower than budgeted cxl's have kept us on track to hit our customer count goal.

8. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

Congrats on beating your cancel rate. That's awesome. Btw, good to see you post again.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. n-green

n-green LawnSite Senior Member

I feel like the the Maytag repair man. I have been leaving myself messages!

10. inzane

it was a nice day out today, nice and warm here.. I got in a little early today.. Phone rang off the hook all afternoon, was able to pick up 7 today. hopefully this will be a good week.