1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Who's sick of Mowpart highjacking treads poll

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MikeLT1Z28, Feb 7, 2007.

Who's sick of Mowpart highjacking treads?

1. Yes, I'm sick of it

43 vote(s)
  2. No

9 vote(s)
  3. I don't care

26 vote(s)
  1. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

someone mentioned it, here it is....
  2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Definately rediculious they are a sponsor but let us to choose to look at their site or not to yes they are a cheap site but they drop ship right from Oregon MFG so they never touch most of their stuff "at least in the 4 orders that I have made"
  3. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Ummm, I think you meant threads.
  4. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

I dont think this is what LS wanted from its soonsors but it has gotten out of controll! Not just Mowpart but others have done it and it is a joke!

I hope something happens from this!
  5. johng

johng LawnSite Member

I would just as soon know where I can buy less expensive mower parts but that's just me. BTW, who's that other guy guy who always chimes in with even better deals? I like them too, whoever they are.
  6. BTLS

BTLS LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I agree. Hey, I happen to have a mower for sale if anyone's interested...just kidding
  7. lawns Etc

I listed them as alternative sources for quality low priced parts have bought from all and each one has its own use for me
  8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Stop your crying, who do you think pays the bills for this site, thats right the sponsors do. If you don't like their posts stop reading them.
  9. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

It's actually impossible if they are posted in a non related thread since you cannot put a "sponsor" on your ignore list.
  10. lawns Etc

Exactly, I dont mind reading a post created by a sponsor or if someone posts that they cant find a certain item then yes their input would be helpful but they are responding to almost any post that has their related equipment involved.