Who's the Best & Worst

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Twotoros, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Who do you think are best or worst bill payers?<p>Worst : building contractors ; teachers; divorcees.<br>Best : senior citizens - bless their hearts.<p>

2. WALKERMOW

WALKERMOW LawnSite Member

HEY I AGREE WITH YOU 100% SENIOR CITIZENS ARE THE BEST WHEN IT IS TIME TO PAY UP...AND USUALLY CASH ..CHA CHING<br>PEOPLE THAT HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY HAVE TO HAVE IT BEAT OUT OF THEM haha

3. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

The working people are the best. The rich are the worst in my case.<p>Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance

4. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

I agree with Travis. working people are the best for me, I have the most trouble with Old people and rich people. Old people I can understand if they are on a fixed income but i meet some rich people who are the biggest penny pinchers you have ever seen. I have this one couple living in a 500K house both driving Mercedes benz and they ask me &quot;does this estimate include sales tax?&quot; and &quot;can you mow every other week.&quot; Who are they fooling? They also have a sprinkler system they never use. God forbid the water bill go up 20 bucks.

5. bill phagan

bill phagan Guest

USED TO BE IT WAS PREACHERS, PLUMBERS AND POLITICIANS WERE THE BAD PAYERS.....IN OUR INDUSTRY, THOSE WHO PAY THE BEST ARE THE ONES YOU GET THE INVOICES TO IN A TIMELY AND ROUTINE MANNER, CALL THEM WHEN THEY ARE LATE AND DON'T GIVE THEM ANY FREEBIES.....CUT THEM OFF IF THEY ARE NOT PAYING IN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR ESTABLISHED SCHEDULES. PHILOSOPHY IS BILL EARLY AND BILL OFTEN.<p>BILL PHAGAN<br>BPHAGAN@TAMPABAY.RR.COM

6. Getmow

Getmow LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Best : Little old ladies<br>Worst : The dreaded Preachers. Even took one to court.

7. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Best: Factories<br>Worst: Apartment Complexes

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Best: Older people<p>Worst: Men named Roy<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Keith

9. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Best: Old folks<br>Worst: Divorced women with a chip on their shoulder.

10. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Actually Barkley, I agree with your worst. middle aged divorced women. Only thing worse is 3 of them living together.