Who's who?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

How many in the pic from I.A. are still on the forum? I see Peter to the right and Matt to the far right. Our poor pal Bill in the foreground, pennypincher next to Peter's guy Henry. What couple is that next to the pennypincher? I see Jim Lewis and his wife at lower left, who's the guy next to them at bottom center? I think that's Bob and his wife from Calgary and Mitch from RB next to them????

DSCN5278ialodge.jpg

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You are getting senile in your old age Dad ..... this has been posted multiple times now. :sleeping:

3. Mike Leary

Go out and jump in the outhouse again, this time I asked a question. (Jeez, how could I have whelped this dickwad?)

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You already whipped all the skin off my ass Dad ... all I have is scar tissue now. :laugh:

5. Mike Leary

Your mama always said you were bound for out of town; I thought,at age three,you were ready. Glad to hear you finally stole a computer, I just called the cops.

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Kiril was just out of sight bussing tables in the other room.

7. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

The room startin to spin... Cause of..... Cause of all the gayness
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

they're just good friends...... [​IMG]

9. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

I'm next to Jim in the green, my wife is next to me in blue, the guy to the right of her was a professor that got paired up with someone in a golf outing and tagged along I think.

10. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

i remember talking about going on that outing, my wife was preganant... couldnt venture out that far...