Who's Working tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tim Baden, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

Had a couple of minutes,so thought I would ask.Not me,got a 4 day weekend This comes from very long days.
    Have a great and safe holiday.

2. scott's turf

scott's turf LawnSite Senior Member
    from NH

I will be working tomorrow and friday, probably 12hr days. It is supposed to stay really hot up here too. Can't wait.

3. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

Not me, I'll be at the lake all weekend, yeh!!!

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

We were going to work a half day as we are behind due to rain every day since last Sunday. However it rained again this morning(1.5"), so it is too wet to mow anything. We have had about 6" of rain this week. We will work 12hr days on Fri. and Sat. to catch up. May have to work Sun. also. That would be the first Sun. we have worked in two years.:(

5. I will mow a bed & breakfast tommorrow (owner is out of town for a few days-no rooms booked) but no residentials . I'm behind though due to about 6-7 inches of rain in the last 4-5 days and some will still be to wet to mow friday:(
    Just glad I'm not in San Antonio with 16 inches of rain in the last 3-4 days!!!

6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

got a call from mrs smith,93 and still doing everything for herself.mr. marks can u mow mine today. not today but tommorow. well okay when u cans fine.
    yep im doing a little the fourth.
    looking forward to talkin to her.
    guess im just a sucker for a pretty face:)

7. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

All done, heading to Atlanta for the week.

8. agrostis palustris

agrostis palustris Banned

Goin upstate tomorow to pick up a compressor and cut a lawn, then pick up a new trailer on the way home.

9. PrimeGreen Lawn

PrimeGreen Lawn LawnSite Member

Bring some of that rain here to the east coast PLEASE!!! Specifically in Maryland! ;)

10. Craig Turf Management

Craig Turf Management LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to be working on some pork butt. Firing up my smoker at 0700. Grass is pretty smoked anyway. I'm feeling especially patriotic this year. Gonna wave a flag and watch some fireworks.
    Happy Birthday America!!!
    Bill Craig!