whould you??????????????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Feb 24, 2005.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a friend that does 99% installs and has about 10 people that wanted lawn mowing by him. (they asked if he mowed lawns too). he has asked me to mow for him. I already have a LCO and doing it full time. Would you do the mowing and let him do the cleanups and installs? He would have me charge whatever i wanted but just the mowing. My town is real small and all of us lcos pretty much know eachother and dont step on others feet or stab others in the back.(well there are those guys too. like the scrubs).

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I personally don't see any reason not to. I would though put them on contract with me and handle the billing and all and not let them think that "you were working for him".

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

The question is, why wouldn't you?

4. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

i would take that opportunity in a second. I would become as proficient as i could and hopefully rake in the money. :waving:

5. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Go for it, I don't see why not. I thnink that it could be a good opertunity you should take advantage of, I know I would.

6. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with everyone else, if he is going to get you all these jobs, I wouldn't worry about not doing the clean ups and installs.

7. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

I have to agree with everyone else also. 10 accounts just handed to me, at my price? I wouldn't have to think twice.

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I would not even have to think about it. I agree with everyone else, take them and make some $$$.

9. topcat

topcat LawnSite Member
    from Bflo

As long as your getting your rate to mow them I say take them especially if your schedule isn't full. If you don't take them someone else will.

10. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

i would give your friend a big fat $100.00 bill and say god bless you