Wht ya get for Christmas Thread!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 25, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Had a great Christmas. I got my wife a Michael Kors wallet and pair of Black diamond earrings. My wife gave me a black Michael kors watch(said i need to dress like the boss, when i go to meetings for the new company) and five pairs of good jeans. My mom thought she would be funny and bought me and my lil bro(im 28, he is 25) nerf guns. We terrorized our wives with them last night. I also got a diecast deere tractor to add to my collection and a GoPro HDHero 2 camera. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Jacob I got a 104 piece tool set, locking wrenches, ISA Arbor study guide, new carhart jacket, and a new Sherill tree edge climbing saddle.
  3. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

got a ton of giftcards. Some nice threads, and $$$$. Buying myself a new edger next week, since i have off of school for two weeks.
  4. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I got a medium rare rib roast and a blessing from God.
    Merry Christmas.

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

santa got me a new fisher poly sander and a bunch of carhartt gear and my kids got me the 50th anniverary edition box set of BONANZA .
  6. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

HAHA Krayz, thats funny you posted the John Deere, my girl friend got me the same tractor for christmas, mine has the loader on it though. I think next year I'll have to leave better hints that I want a full size tractor.
  7. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I got Cumberland farm giftcard(coffee) and my son bought me the fuel pump I need for my truck.
  8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I got 2 pairs of jeans in a size I haven't been able to wear in 20 years! They don't even fit my 15 year old son, lol.
  9. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

I got a jump n carry jumper pack, craftsman jack jack stands and creeper and a new pair of extraction gloves for FD and some sheetz gift cards
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I got draws
    Posted via Mobile Device