1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wht ya get for Christmas Thread!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

I got an iPad from the wife, clothes and shoes from my kids, gift cards from Lowes, Subway and iTunes....a bunch of New Orleans Saints gear.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yea. My wife is due in May, so next christmas i cant wait to buy stuff for my childs 1st Christmas.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

3/8" drive Armstrong socket tool set, Carhart jacket, new boots, hoodie, small refrigerator for the bedroom (saves the GF a trip to the kitchen haha), DMB calender, DMB T-shirt, socks and this:

It's my new walking around knife.

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Let's see......I got some gourmet chocolates, underwear, socks, dress pants, a Crescent ratcheting adjustable wrench (way cool!), a set of eight ratcheting tie-down straps, some BBQ mits/apron, some steak and chicken grilling rub, a meat carving set, some cologne, and the joy of giving twice as much to everyone I know. This Christmas was awesome!
  5. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah thats how we do it too:drinkup:

There are 3 stages of X-Mas for a Man.

1 ...You believe in Santa
    2....You Don't believe in Santa
    3....You ARE Santa.
  6. lkendall

lkendall LawnSite Member

we ended up going rock-fishing Christmas morning after presents.. Caught 19 keepers,(our boat record!) awesome Christmas day! ohh and I landed a sweet ar-15 and the new go pro

7. bmxerss

bmxerss LawnSite Member

I bought myself a new echo trimmer:D My parents bought me some clothes, then and my mom too them back and i bought a 5 gallon water jug to go on my trailer, some new boots, and some cologne, shirts from the goodwill lol.
  8. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

My uncle and I (he's 29) exchanged liquor, he wanted Captain & I like Jim Beam.

But I also got a bunch of gift cars for some motocross related stores to buy a new helmet, boots, knee braces, and a set of gear (jersey, pants, & gloves). Gift cards to restaurants, and a few other things. Now that I'm older and control my finances, there isn't too much hype for Christmas but getting together with family is always great, except when your younger brother (18) has a gf he's been with for a year & she joins us for the get-togethers and family members ask why I don't have one. :( :laugh:
    One thing I look forward to is the fondue dinner at my Grandma's that we do on Christmas day, (where the pic above was taken).

Thought this was pretty funny. My dog laying underneath the Christmas tree at my Grandparent's house. He loves laying underneath evergreen trees for w/e reason. We don't have any at home but when we're up north at our cabin, he lays in the weeds underneath the trees.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  9. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Im only at I dont beleive in santa :D [/B
  10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice spyderco I got a brown delica 4 but not for christmas.