1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wht ya get for Christmas Thread!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KrayzKajun, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Gotta Carhart, few gift cards, nice set of clothes, cologne and a fiance ha.

took my gift cards and bought a snow blower from lowes! paid for itself after the first hour because all I had to come up with was $60 difference from gift cards so that was taken care of in 30-40 minutes of use. I ran that thing all day it seemed and used only tank and a half of fuel (4cyclenow instead of mixture)... Seemed like on my old two stroke I was filling it up after every driveway... Can't complain at all!

2. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Got some tools set of kolbalt channel locks three diff sizes got the double drive ratchet and screwdriver haven't had a chance to try them out yet but excited too. Also go a gift card to lowes and home depot. Dad got me my favorite gift smith and wesson m&p .45. Will be my new carry gun. No need to start a debate over carrying not what the thread is about. Oh and the girl got me a pair of Rocky square toe boots but i was very sternly instructed that they are not to be worn for work haha.

3. BurtonsAllSeason

BurtonsAllSeason LawnSite Member

Got a new 12 ga and some ammo, some clothes, gift cards, and tools.

4. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC LawnSite Gold Member

I got from my parents Route 66 dvd 1st season the directors favorite shows,and $30 dollar gift card to Davids BBQ ,Rum from my brother .

I also bought for myself 32hrs 7 min dvd
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgBwoL53lE&list=PLAF7F290439B5D52C&index=3

Awesome dvd 101 min documentary of the cannonball ,U.S Express that in 83 crossed 2900 miles from NYC to LA in 32 hrs 7 min then Alex Roy blew that time out of the water!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  5. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

My parents got me a fixer upper scag tiger cub new boots and tons of carhartt!!!

6. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

I got a few Carhartt shirts, some new wrangler pro rodeo jeans and a Marlin 795 .22cal with case ammo and range time.

7. jakes mowing

jakes mowing LawnSite Senior Member

i got a letterman jacket for my freshman year in high school, an orange safety cone, and with my christmas money i bought a sulky for my walk behind.

8. banjoman

banjoman LawnSite Member

I was blessed with a nice 3rd Gen Glock 17 w/ a Nebo light/laser combo, Trigger kit for my AR-15 lower I am putting together and a nice paint sprayer kit so I can paint my Telecaster guitar bodies and maybe slap a nice coat of paint on the ole Grasshopper this spring. Also got a nice Carter Pedal Steel guitar as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  9. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

truck bed tool box, browning citori 12 ga, carhart gear like everyone else, gift cards, bottle of jack

10. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition, Norelco shaver, Accelerator grass catcher, and some gift cards.